1. Creating High-Quality Learning Environment
(1) Major refurbishment and quakeproof design of existing buildings have been carried out.
(2) Usage licenses of school buildings have been issued and granted
(3) Construction of the new building of Industry Department has been finished in 2010.
(4) Construction of the new factory of Dept. of Mechanical Molding has been finished in 2013.
(5) A multimedia classroom has been setup for the internatioal cooperation.
In 2012, a joint class session using video conferencing was held in this classroom. A total of nearly 2264 students from both programs participated in the session. The majority of the SCVS students recommended that the amount of opportunities for international learning be increased through additional joint sessions and opportunities for on-going contact with the other students from the US, Germany, and South Korea.
(6) An Art Center has been set up in the SCVS library for demonstrating marvelous works from students’ and teachers’
2. Integrating Internal & External Resource
(1) The foundation of vocational education was established in 2009 for fundraising and sponsorship.
(2) Funds are provided for teachers and students to experience off-campus internship program.
(3) Regular meetings and discussions with chairpersons of all departments have taken place for more internal communication.
(4) Scholarships have been awarded to those students with distinguished academic performance.
3. Developing Teamwork & Forming a Bond Among Students, Teachers, Staff, Parents and Community
(1) Regular meetings and discussions with students and teachers for achieving school objectives.
(2) Agreements have been signed with schools from the US, Germany, and Korea for academic and experience exchange.
(3) Integration with SCVS teacher association and alumni has been organized to create an innovative and creative teaching environment.